Coronavirus: Here's what you can do in your flexible office space
The Global Workspace Association is committed to staying on top of the details surrounding COVID-19. We continue to monitor the situation in the news and will share accurate and timely information to help our members and the flexible office community implement the best safety standards to keep themselves and their members safe.
What We Know Now
· Tracking the spread of coronavirus cases in the US and worldwide
· Coronavirus live updates: 9th US. death is confirmed as WHO rejects pandemic
· Coronavirus Testing: What To Know As It Becomes Available Across The U.S.
· Coronavirus updates: WHO increases risk to 'very high,' tells governments to 'wake up'
What You Can Do To Protect Yourself And Your Members
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), to protect yourself (and your members) against COVID-19:
· Wash your hands frequently
· Maintain social distancing
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
· Practice respiratory hygiene
Additionally, the CDC recommends:
· Stay at home if you have a fever, respiratory symptoms, or believe you are sick
· Practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces
· Disinfect surfaces that may be contaminated with germs after cleaning
Here's what some GWA members are doing in their flexible office space to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
"We have recently installed a wall-mounted hand sanitizer pump in the general space, and have placed another pump at the front desk."
â€‹"We have provided anti-bacterial wipes that members may use to wipe down their workspace."
One of the best ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is handwashing. Here's a helpful chart courtesy of the World Health Organization that you can post throughout your flexible office space.
Have you seen other recommendations or have any other tips you are utilizing in your space? Send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. GWA members can share their tips on the private Facebook group or Slack Channel.
Global Workspace Association