Why Are Serviced Offices And Workspaces The Best Choice For Your Flexible, Instantly Available Space Needs?
For nearly 50 years, Serviced Offices and Workspaces have provided outstanding solutions for the temporary, permanent, small and large workspace needs of thousands of start-ups, as well as larger organizations. WANY A+ Certified Workspaces offer:
- your own furnished, staffed and professionally managed space up and running within minutes
- a solution without spending extra on infrastructure, furniture, equipment or staff
- no worries about having to sign a long-term contract or lease…with the ability to expand at any time, on-site and at your own pace
- free on-site networking, marketing and business development opportunities
- ALL OFFERING:
- Private Offices and Team Rooms
- Interview, Meeting & Conference Rooms
- Virtual Office Plans
- MANY OFFERING:
- Tele-conferencing, IT Support & Networking
- Touchdown Spaces & Hourly/Daily Plans
- Coworking Spaces
Why Choose A
WANY A+ Certified
Office or Workspace?
WANY A+ Certified Workspaces are dedicated to providing the best quality and value in the Tri-State New York Area. We guarantee:
- Care, Attention And World-Class Service Excellence
- Expertise And Reliability From Professionals Who Meet And Train Regularly On Industry Advancements
- The Absolute Highest Standards of Integrity & Ethics In The Industry
- Have A Question About, Or Issue With, A WANY Member? Email The Problem-Solvers At OpenDoor@workspace-any.com and we'll get it right
- Free ‘Sandy Plan’ Back-up Spaces Provided During Natural Emergency Outages
The Workspace Association Of New York (WANY) is an industry trade organization comprised of unified, cooperating, independent office and serviced workspace providers based in the Tri-State New York area, representing over 2 million square feet of professionally managed workspaces. WANY is the only organization in the serviced workspace Industry worldwide requiring compliance to meet Certification standards.
WANY’s mission is to provide exceptional value and service to consumers seeking workspaces by maintaining the highest standards for quality, ethics, integrity, research and learning with regard to industry-leading advancements, especially in the area of technologies.
WANY is the leading organization in the workspace industry dedicated to providing the top workspaces anywhere in the world. To maintain Certification status, WANY Members are required to meet regularly, often on a monthly basis, to ensure that all its standards are being met, and that all members are up to date on industry advancements and developments so that they may pass on the subsequent advantages to their clients, members and tenants.
The serviced office and workspace industry was first established in 1966. WANY was founded in 2004 under the name Office Business Center Association of New York (OBCANY), and changed its name to the Workspace Association of New York in 2011. WANY is a proud member and 3-time award-winning International Local Member Network (LMN) of the Year of the Global Workspace Association (GWA), which in 2011 changed to its current name from the Office Business Center Association International (OBCAI), and which was founded 1986 under the name Executive Suite Association (ESA).